Columbia Air Conditioning Repairs Performed by Professionals
One of the most common Columbia air conditioning problems is improper operation. If your air conditioner is on, be sure to close your home’s windows and outside doors. Other common problems with existing air conditioners result from faulty installation, poor service procedures, and inadequate maintenance. Improper installation of your air conditioner can result in leaky ducts and low air flow. Many times, the refrigerant charge (the amount of refrigerant in the system) does not match the manufacturer’s specifications. If proper refrigerant charging is not performed during installation, the performance and efficiency of the unit is impaired. AC repair technicians often fail to find refrigerant charging problems or even worsen existing problems by adding refrigerant to a system that is already full. Air conditioner manufacturers generally make rugged, high quality products.
- Refrigerant Leaks. If your air conditioner is low on refrigerant, either it was undercharged at installation, or it leaks. If it leaks, simply adding refrigerant is not a solution. A trained technician should fix any leak, test the repair, and then charge the system with the correct amount of refrigerant. Remember that the performance and efficiency of your air conditioner is greatest when the refrigerant charge exactly matches the manufacturer’s specification, and is neither undercharged nor overcharged.
- Inadequate Maintenance. If you allow filters and air conditioning coils to become dirty, the air conditioner will not work properly, and the compressor or fans are likely to fail prematurely.
- Electric Control Failure. The compressor and fan controls can wear out, especially when the air conditioner turns on and off frequently, as is common when a system is oversized. Because corrosion of wire and terminals is also a problem in many systems, electrical connections and contacts should be checked during a professional service call.
An air conditioner’s filters, coils, and fins require regular maintenance for the unit to function effectively and efficiently throughout its years of service. Neglecting necessary maintenance ensures a steady decline in air conditioning performance while energy use steadily increases. Keep your air conditioner running smoothly and avoid costly emergency AC repairs by joining our Maintenance Club. Enjoy member discounts on repairs and routine preventative maintenance twice a year at a low monthly cost.
Why Columbia Should Hire Us For Air Conditioning Repairs
Our professional HVAC repair technicians have been working in the industry for a long time and know how to repair air conditioning units not just replace parts which will save you time and money. We provide quality heating and cooling services to fit your needs. Our expert HVAC technicians are more than happy to provide you with the answers to the many questions that you might have for your heating and cooling system. At Kaminer Heating and Cooling, we guarantee your complete satisfaction with our air conditioner services.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the service that our air conditioning repair technicians provided, we will provide you with a full refund. You also do not have to pay anything if our Comfort Specialists smoke or swear in your home, are not drug free, do not wear shoe covers or leave your home without cleaning up. We also guarantee that all of our air conditioner repairs will be fixed right or the repair is free. Don’t settle for anything less than the best Columbia air conditioning repair service from Kaminer Heating and Cooling.
Our Columbia Air Conditioning Repair Technicians Provide
- AC repairs
- Air conditioning maintenance
- Air conditioner service
- Air conditioning repair service
- HVAC repair
- Emergency AC repair
- Air conditioner maintenance
- Air conditioner repair
- Air conditioning repairs