Kaminer Heating And Cooling is all about keeping your home safe. We were doing that years before anyone had heard of the coronavirus, and we will be doing it once the coronavirus threat has ended. Here are steps we are taking to limit exposure to the virus for you, your family, our team and their families.
- We have confirmed that none of our team members have traveled outside of the United States or to any of the current outbreak regions in the last several weeks.
- We are insisting that a team member with any symptoms of any respiratory illness or fever stay home and not return to work until cleared by a physician.
- To ensure no one has fever, we are checking each team member’s temperature every workday morning. If anyone has a fever, we are sending them back home and instructing them to consult a physician.
- We are instructing all team members to wash hands multiple times each day.
- Before entering your home, each technician will wear a new pair of disposable gloves, and new pair of disposable shoe covers
- We are canceling service calls to homes where someone is quarantined, has any symptoms of a respiratory illness or has a fever.
While I am 100 percent convinced our great nation will effectively deal with this virus, the prudent thing for all of us is follow the advice of health officials.
For the latest update about Coronavirus and additional information to keep your workplaces, homes, and schools safe, please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Todd Kaminer, VP of Kaminer Heating And Cooling
We're committed to helping you save money. Check out our coupons and specials designed to help you save.
“If you are in need of an HVAC company that will do the job well, I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending you call Kaminer!!”- John B.
“They are the best and only service I will use!! Highly recommend them! Superior customer service.”- Yolanda B.
“Communication was perfect and consistent, everyone was friendly and knowledgeable.”- Stacy T.
When you’re in need of a heater tune-up, indoor air quality services, ductwork, humidifiers, heat pump repair, or seasonal maintenance for your HVAC unit, call Kaminer Heating And Cooling for the best HVAC in Columbia, SC! Rest assured that you’ll be leaving your equipment in experienced hands when your needs are in our care. No job’s too big or small for our team.
Our family owned and locally operated company has served the area’s HVAC needs for over half a century. As a third generation indoor comfort specialist, our leading HVAC technicians continue to carry the family legacy of providing above and beyond air conditioning and heating services to residential and commercial property owners throughout the Midland area. We view every request as an urgent priority.
We Service All Brands
Available 24/7 For Service
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Family Owned & Operated
3rd Generation Experts