Columbia SC Furnace Repair
Superior Heating Solutions
There are many reasons why you should always ensure that your furnace is functioning properly. Not only is it financially responsible to take care of minor furnace repair in Columbia before the issue gets worse, but you also have the safety of your loved ones to keep in mind. When you call Sub:BusinessName}, you can rest easy knowing that we’ll deliver trustworthy furnace repair, heat pumps, and more.
If you think you’re in need of furnace repair, make sure to do these things first:
- Make sure your furnace switch is in the up or on position
- Change your furnace filter to make sure debris buildup isn’t causing the problem
- Turn your circuit breaker off and then back on
Get in touch with us at (803) 888-4115 to schedule a furnace repair or maintenance service. We are committed to ensuring that your furnace is well taken care of.
Quality Services You Can Depend On
Our HVAC specialists are always eager to perform any repair on any type of furnace that you have. No matter how old or how new, you can count on us to provide you with heating solutions. Because we have over six decades of experience, customers know that we can quickly diagnose their problems and provide honest estimates.
One of the best ways to ensure that we are the best HVAC technicians to call for furnace repair in Columbia is to have us come out and perform a thorough inspection of your heating system. This way, you can get to know some of our heating professionals and you can feel safe calling us when urgent repairs are needed.
Call us for furnace repair if you notice:
- Furnace isn’t turning on – If your furnace is not turning at all, that’s a problem. There could be something wrong with the thermostat or with the unit itself.
- It’s been a while since you bought the furnace – The average furnace lasts about 10-15 years, more if you take good care of it. If it’s been more than 15 years and your furnace constantly causes trouble, it might be time to replace it rather than spending a fortune on repairs.
- An increase in energy bill – If you notice your energy bill is higher than usual, without you changing anything in your HVAC usage, it could mean an issue with your furnace. When your furnace is damaged, it requires more energy to work properly.
- Room is not warm enough – Does the temperature in the room not match that displayed on the thermostat? This could mean something is wrong with the thermostat or that your air filters need to be changed. Clogged filters block the heat and cause the system to work harder to emit the warmer air.
We’ve learned a lot from the thousands of jobs that we’ve handled over the last 61 years. As the only 3rd generation HVAC company, we’ve had invaluable experience passed down to us, giving us the unmatched expertise necessary to deliver excellent services to every customer.