Duct Repairs in Columbia
Offering Reliable & Efficient Solutions
At Kaminer Heating And Cooling, our highly trained and certified professionals have over six decades of experience when it comes to HVAC assistance and indoor air quality control. That’s why we are known for providing excellent duct repairs in Columbia.
Our Columbia duct repair specialists respond quickly and perform repairs efficiently. Get in touch with us at (803) 888-4115 to see the difference we can make!
Subpar Ductwork Can Cause Several Problems
Duct leaks are quite common and can diminish the efficiency of your heating and cooling systems by 40%. Not only is that leaking air that you pay for warming your attic or crawl space, but the air from your attic or crawl space is going into your ductwork, too, which can pose a danger to your health.
- Uninsulated or poorly insulated ducts: If your ducting system is poorly insulated, you can waste a significant amount of energy. The hot air that you desire in the winter will no longer be hot once it travels through your frigid ductwork. Chilled air will also have a difficult time staying cold as it passes through your hot ducts during the summer
- Imbalanced ductwork: If your ductwork is not properly dispersed or balanced in your home, it will result in some parts of your home being too hot or too cold. These types of issues can occur when the amount of air that’s pushed through your supply ducts doesn’t match the amount of air that’s brought in through your return ducts
We are happy to assist you with all of these problems so you can have the healthy, efficient, and comfortable indoor space that you deserve.
Keeping Your Ducts Dry
If your ductwork has been improperly installed or serviced, there could be moisture in your ducts. Controlling this moisture is the best way to prevent mold, mildew, and other unwanted contaminants from growing in your air duct system.
- Make sure your ducts are properly sealed and insulated
- Have any leaks or water damage repaired right away
- Make sure there’s no standing water in your condensate pan
- Ensure there are no wet spots near your cooling coils
Maintaining control of the level of moisture in your living space isn’t easy, but our Columbia HVAC specialists are here to help you ensure that no biological growth occurs in your ductwork.
Ensuring Your Safety
Air duct leaks that are caused by pressure imbalances can lead to backdrafts in combustion appliances like wood stoves, gas ranges, and furnaces. This can lead to exposure to carbon monoxide, which is extremely dangerous for your health.
When you reach out to Kaminer Heating And Cooling, you can count on us to perform a thorough inspection of all of your ductwork so that you are safe and your ducts are functioning optimally.
Kaminer Heating And Cooling work hard to help make your home as efficient and comfortable as possible. Contact us today at (803) 888-4115 for top-notch ductwork services in Columbia.